Legal Notices and Data Protection
Iliade Consulting company cares about individual rights especially regarding to automatic data processes. For transparency reasons, we set a data protection policy around the treatment of personal data, why these are collected and the tools that you have access to in order to claim your rights.
For further information about personal data protection, please visit the website : https://gdpr-info.eu/
Your access to this Website and its continued usage constitutes complete acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
The present online version of these terms and usage conditions is the only one enforceable during the whole duration of the browsing until a new one is published.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 The Website (hereinafter referred to « the Website ») :
1.2 Editor (hereinafter referred to « the Editor ») :
Iliade Consulting is a Société par actions simplifiées with a capital of 211 385,00 €
The registered office is based : 1 RUE DE LA PEPINIERE 75008 PARIS
Represented by Olivier Lebailly, as Chief Executive Officer
Registered in the Paris Trade and Companies 478906860
Phone number : +33(0)156026690
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Web host (hereinafter referred to « the web host ») :
www.odysseebyiliade.com is hosted by OVH, having its head office at 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix.
Article 2 – Website access
Access to the Website and its usage are reserved for strict personal use. You hereby agree that you shall not use this Website, all or part of the data contained in this Website for commercial, political, or advertising purposes and any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Website content
All the brands, pictures, texts, comments, illustrations, animated graphics or not, video clips, sounds and every piece of software that might be used in order to operate this Website, and more broadly any material that are disclosed or used in this Website are protected under intellectual property law and remains the Editor or third party’s property.
They are the exclusive property of the Editor or third party. Any other use or modification of the content of the Editor’s Website without the Editor’s prior written authorization is prohibited. The fact that the Editor does not engage any legal action right after having learned of unauthorized usage does not constitute acceptance of such usage by the Editor and halt the proceedings.
Article 4 - Website's management
For the purpose of maintenance, the Editor can at any moment :
- Suspend, stop or limit the access to all or part of the Website, grant the access to the Website or to some parts of the Website to a specific class of web users;
- Delete any piece of information that can disrupt the operation or risk of infringing national or international laws
- Close the Website for its update
Article 5 - Warranties and liability
The Editor disclaims any liability for any damage whatsoever, including without limitation the indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained in this site or any linked site that may result from access to this site and the use in whole or in part of the elements or information contained therein.
The Editor does not guarantee in any way uninterrupted access to this Website as well as the security of the site and the absence of any viruses or other undesirable hosts (including in the elements of the Website and in the information which is incorporated there).
The use of the elements of this Website, any information included therein as well as the access to this site are of the sole responsibility of the user.
The Editor cannot be held accountable in case of legal action against you because of :
- The use of the Website or any accessible service on the Internet;
- The violation of the present general condition by you.
The Editor is not responsible of any damages caused to yourself, to third-party and/or your device as a result of your access or use of the Website and thereby waive any legal action against him.
If the Editor was subject to a friendly settlement or legal proceeding due to your use of the Website, he could backfire on you in order to claim a compensation for all the prejudices, amounts, convictions and fees which could ensue from this proceeding.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The introduction by the users of any hyperlinks towards all or part of the Website is strictly forbidden without prior written authorization by the Editor.
The Editor is free to decline this permission without having to justify whatsoever his decision. In case the Editor might grant his permission, this one would be temporary either way and could be canceled at any moment without the Editor being forced to justify.
Any piece of information reached by a link to other Websites is not published by the Editor. Therefore, the Editor has no rights whatsoever to the present content within the link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your personal data on this Website can be collected by Iliade Consulting company
Personal data may be any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person.
We use your personal data to enable you to contact us via the Website :
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
Article 8 – Rights regarding your data
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation the users have the following rights :
- The right to information regarding how your personal data is processed.
- The right of access your personal data processed by Iliade Consulting.
- The right to erasure which allows you to require your personal data to be deleted by Iliade Consulting.
- The right to restriction of processing which allows you to control how your data is processed.
- The right to object the processing of your personal data which means that you can require that Iliade Consulting ceases to process your personal data
- the right to ask for a portable format of your personal data or restrict or object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at : 1 RUE DE LA PEPINIERE 75008 PARIS or by email at : email@example.com
Every request must include a copy of a valid identity card, signed, and a mention of the address to which the Editor can contact the claimant.
An answer will be given within a month after the reception of the request. This period of one month can be extended to two months according to the complexity of the request and/or the number of the requests.
Furthermore, since the law n°2016-1321 of october the 7th 2016, the people who wish it can arrange the fate of their data after their death. For more information on this topic, please visit the Website : https://www.cnil.fr/
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on its Website : https://www.cnil.fr/.
We suggest that you contact us first-hand before filing a complaint with the CNIL as we are at your entire disposal to solve your issue.
Article 9 – Data usage
The purpose of personal data collection from the users is the provision of services in the platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secured environment. The legal ground of the data processing is the performed agreement between the user and the platform. Specifically, the applications are the following :
- access and usage of the platform by the users
- operation management and platform optimization
- provisioning of user support
- check, identification and authentication of the data sent by the user
- customisation of the services by displaying advertisement depending on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud, malwares (malicious software) prevention and detection and security defects handling
- potential conflict management with the users
- sending of commercial and advertising information based on the users’ preferences.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The platform retains your data as long as needed in order to provide its services or support.
In the limit of reasonable or required necessity to satisfy legal or reglementary obligations, manage litigation, prevent frauds or apply our terms and conditions, we may keep any of your information if needed, even though your account has been closed or you don’t need our services anymore.
Article 11- Data share with third-party
The personal data may be shared with third-parties companies within the European Union only in the following cases :
- lorsque l'utilisateur publie, dans les zones de commentaires libres de la Plateforme, des informations accessibles au public ;
- when the user posts information publicly available in the free comment zones of the platform ;
- when the users allows the third-party’s Website to access his data ;
- when the platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertisement and payment services. These providers have limited access to the data of the user as part of their service delivery, and have the contractual obligation to use them in compliance to the provisions of the regulation regarding personal data protection. ;
- If required by the law, the platform can transfer data for the purpose of processing claims made against the platform and complying with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offer from the Editor. If you don’t want them, please click on the link : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data may be used by the Editor’s partners for commercial prospection. You can express you refusal by clicking the link : email@example.com
If you access personal data while browsing the Website, you must refrain from collecting them, using them without authorization, nor running any action that constitutes an invasion of privacy or jeopardizes people reputation. The Editor assumes no responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period of time consistent with the applicable legislation.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a « cookie » ?
Cookies are small files which are downloaded on to a device when the user accesses to certain Websites. The piece of information is then sent to the original Website when the user visits the page again or when he/she visits a Website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies allow a Website to recognize users, to understand the users’ navigation on different Websites, thus facilitating user’s navigation, save his/her preferences and improving his/her utilization of the Website. Cookies can have different objectives and utilities. For more information about cookies, visit the following Websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
When surfing on the Website, data logs of your surfing activity may be collected on to your device.
When surfing for the first time of the Website, an explanatory banner on the use of « cookies » will appear. Henceforth, by continuing surfing, the client or prospect shall be deemed to have been informed and accepted the use of these “cookies”. This consent is valid for thirteen (13) months. The user can deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
Please note that these settings are only valid for the pages created and owned by the Editor. When we embody link to external Websites and that you click on these links you leave our Website and therefore the settings and policy applying to our Website no longer applies. You should consider the new Website cookies policy and settings.
Toutes les informations collectées ne seront utilisées que pour suivre le volume, le type et la configuration du trafic utilisant ce Website, pour en développer la conception et l'agencement et à d'autres fins administratives et de planification et plus généralement pour améliorer le service que nous vous offrons.
All the collected data will be used to track the volume, type and configuration of the traffic using the Website, to help develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more broadly to enhance the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on the Website :
- Google analytics : allows to mesure the traffic to the Website ;
- Google tag manager : allows to facilitate tags implementation on pages and handle Google tags ;
- Google Adsense : Google advertising control using Websites or YouTube videos as advertisement supports ;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing : allows to suggest dynamic advertising depending on previous searches ;
- Google Adwords Conversion : Ad campaign tracking tool Adwords ;
- DoubleClick : Google advertising cookies to broadcast adverstising banners.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen month.
For more information about the use, treatment or removal of the « cookies » for all kind of browsers, please visit the following link : https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Article 14 – Pictures, graphics and product or services displays
The pictures, graphics and descriptions showed for each product or service are not contractually binding .
Article 15 – Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law. Any cause of action against the Editor must be commenced in France.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question or request on the product or service displayed on the Website or including the Website itself, you can leave a message at this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org